Monday, August 12, 2013

Alpaca

Just Curious
18" x 18" x 1.5"
Oil with a palette knife on Blick Studio Artist's Board
SOLD

I loved this face so much I had to paint it. And the hairdo-what fun to paint with a palette knife!

This painting is in need of a good name. Send me your suggestions if you have any good ideas. I want to include Alpaca in the title somehow since some people might think i'ts a llama. And Llama Mama would be a good title if that were the case.

I might just keep changing the title until I find one that fits.


1 comment:

SandraPaulsenPhD said...

man I'd LOVE that alpaca painting. if you'd do another or if this sale falls through. i've been looking for HOURS for a painting to finish my machu picchu style bathroom. (lots of rocks). its beautiful, love the fauvist element provided by the palette knife

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...