Monday, September 25, 2017

Nantucket Easy Street

Easy Street, Nantucket
10" x 10" x 1.5"
Oil with a palette knife on Blick Studio Artists Board
NFS

I painted this plein air while on Nantucket during a wonderful trip with my painting group, the Neponset Valley Artists (NVA). It will have a permanent home on Nantucket as it was given as a thank you gift to our hostess, Haydi.

Here are a few other shots from that day..

This photo shows my set up and view and my painting in progress.
Me-almost done with my painting.

 
And here is the group all set up and busy painting.

We had picture perfect weather with glorious blue skies the entire weekend. I will post more pictures from the trip as well as the other painting I did the next day in a future post.



1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Très belle interprétation !... J'aime beaucoup.

Gros bisous 🌸

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...