Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Week 26 Don't Overreact


It's Week 26 and that means WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!

Can you believe that we are now at the halfway mark through 2021? I hope your year has been great so far. It sure has been nice to be able to be out and about without masks on, but I might be in the minority when I say that I'm not sure going back to "normal" is that comforting. Reflecting on my experience of the last year, I think I learned a lot by slowing down, enjoying our home and our neighborhood again, and rethinking priorities. I'm hoping this is the new normal. Being busy and exhausted does not equal success.

Week 26 challenges us to not overreact when we read or hear comments that are negative about our work. It also challenges us to rethink saying negative things about others work as well. Take a deep breathe, and take it with a grin of salt.

Here is your free worksheet ready to download.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...