Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Elizabeth House, Leeds NY

Elizabeth House, Leeds NY

18" x 24"

Oil with palette knives on Ampersand Gessobord

David asked if I would paint a portrait of this beautiful historic home for his friends who recently purchased it. He sent me several images of the grounds with different views, but I liked this one that really showcases the architecture and included the Adirondack chairs overlooking the Hudson River.

I took this photo that shows my set up including color copies printed out to size and the iPad for reference.


If you are ever looking for a fantastic getaway with a group of friends, or for a small family reunion, take a look at the amazing accommodations this place offers on air bnb by clicking this link


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...