Monday, November 14, 2022

Entering Patriot Nation

Entering Patriot Nation

16" x 16"

Oil with palette knives on Ampersand Gessobord

SOLD 

It's New England Patriots football season so I thought I'd add a new addition to my Entering signs collection. Theres is a lot of construction going on at Gillette Stadium right now. They are redoing the tower at the entrance (depicted in this painting). It's supposed to have seats up there to view the game-and you would probably get a really great view of the fly over of the fighter jets-also depicted in my painting.

I also included the Pro Shop where you can load up on your Pats gear as well as the Patriots Hall of Fame where you can load up on your Patriots football history knowledge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...