Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SOLD


Looking Down
Oil with a palette knife on board
8" x 8"
Click on the image to enlarge
SOLD

I'm excited because a painting of mine hanging at 13Forest Gallery sold this month.  If it looks familiar, that may be because I've posted it before when I entered it into Karin Jurick's blog Different Strokes from Different Folks challenge last year. I just read that Karin may be starting up this blog again which has been on hiatus for several months.  I've really enjoy participating in this blog because it's challenged me to paint subject matter that I probably would never have thought to paint myself. I think the pieces I've painted for those challenges are some of my strongest pieces. You can see the entire collection by clicking here.

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Hi Ann,
Félicitations pour cette vente et ce challenge... mais mérité.

Autumn Leaves said...

Congratulations, Ann!! I wouldn't go so far as to say they are your strongest pieces, but then again, every piece you do is simply gorgeous to my eyes. You do such phenomenal work and when I think of them, the ones that come to the forefront are the couple reading the newspaper in their living room of a Sunday morning and all the light, the girl in the library, your paintings of vintage photographs...

txartist62 said...

i have to agree with the above post - hard to say which are your strongest...cause they're all so wonderful to me. i especially love the ones you do from the vintage photos too AND that beautiful painting of the 2 little girls in pink walking down the dirt road...LOVE that one so much. i check your blog so often, always waiting to see the next magical work of art. you are so incredibly talented, annie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...