Thursday, September 8, 2011

Juried in at Zullo


Abstract Boston
9" by 12"
Oil with a palette knife
Now Available at 13 Forest Gallery



City Blocks
12" by 12"
Oil with a palette knife
SOLD


I am excited because it was announced that these two paintings were juried into the 17th Annual Exhibition at Zullo Gallery in Medfield. I showed some work in this show last year and I think it is such a great venue. I feel honored to be part of it again. I drop them off this weekend and then the opening reception is Saturday, September 24 from 7-9pm. Last year it was packed so I'm looking forward to it and hoping for good weather because they have great outside deck.

2 comments:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Yay, you!

Autumn Leaves said...

Comes as no surprise to me, Ann. I love both of these pieces!! Good luck with them! And CONGRATULATIONS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...