Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Blogiversary, time to start year 6!

Happy New Year to you
and
Happy Blogiversary to me!

Wow-I have been at this blog for 5 years now. I never thought I would be so addicted to it but I have to say the it has been one of the most gratifying things I have done. It has forced me to photograph and document every step of my art journey and it is so rewarding to look back and see how far I have come.  And when I hear feedback from you, all the better.

I am excited about what new things may appear here in year 6-2014!

For old times' sake, here is the link to my very first post...
http://anngorbett.blogspot.com/2009/01/check-one-off-list.html

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

It is quite addicting Ann, I agree. I look forward to staying connected with you through the blogs! Happy new Year to you and Polo!

Ann Gorbett said...

Thanks Roberta-I look forward to it as well and happy new year to you and Alan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...