Sunday, April 18, 2021

Palette Knife Painting Workshop

Last month I did a 4 week palette knife painting workshop for the Franklin Senior Center in Franklin Massachusetts. We had 15 participants and did a hybrid model with half the class participating in person (the Roomies) and half the class following along via Zoom (the Zoomies). Then each week, they switched off so everyone got a chance to participant in person. Ariel organized the whole event and it went really well. She took these photos while I was painting and teaching. 
For our first week, we painted flowers. I ended up with two paintings because I actually did a "practice" painting at home before the workshop started.  I'll post the other 3 paintings in future blog posts.
These two painting have been SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...