Monday, September 8, 2014

Red Inn VIII and new gallery space

The Red Inn VIII
Oil with a palette knife on Ampersand Gessobord
12" x 36" x 2"
SOLD
I painted this over the weekend while working at the new gallery space for the Artists Studio and Gallery at Patriot Place. The new space is bright and open-the perfect combination for painting. Below is a photo I took after the first day of painting and then I finished it up the next day. This is the eighth time painting the inn at this size but I've also painted 4 others at a smaller 6" x 18" size as well. I'm pretty sure I could paint the inn in my sleep now!


Here is a shot of my designated wall at the gallery. I like it because people can see my art through the window as they stroll by. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...