Friday, July 27, 2018

Nantucket palette knife painting workshop PART 2

We named our group The ACK PACK (ACK is the airport code for Nantucket and is often used as a nickname for the island). I designed this logo and sent stickers to everyone who attended as reminder of our time together. 

For the afternoon of the workshop, everyone chose a photo from some Nantucket inspired images I brought with me. Here are Tina, Haydi, and Ariel choosing their images to paint.


 And here are their masterpieces. Pretty nice, right?








Here is an overview shot of all of the paintings drying in the dining room...


Sunday, Andy took us on a first class cocktail cruise on his boat, My Tern. This is Sadie, our cute mascot.

Sadie and I are contemplating the beautiful view...

 The sunflowers we painted made a lovely arrangement on the porch.

And finally, a gorgeous Nantucket sunset to end a beautiful weekend.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...