Monday, June 13, 2016

MacMillan Pier

At MacMillan Pier
8" x 10" x 2"
Oil with a palette knife on canvas
SOLD

I loved this scene in Provincetown. The colors of the boats and the angle of the dock are what caught my attention. I don't normally paint on canvas because I don't like the bounce of the knife on the stretched canvas-I prefer the rigidness of board. But we saw these canvases on sale and they came with a nice simple wood frame so I bought a few to try out.

Here is a photo of the painting framed.


2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Très jolie peinture... Provincetown est une petite ville charmante que j'ai eu la chance de visiter lors de mon séjour à Cape Cod. Je dois y retourner pour apporter des toiles à la galerie qui expose mon travail.

Vos nuances de couleurs sont magnifiques.

Gros bisous ♡

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You have incredible talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...