Thursday, December 17, 2020

Entering Boston

Entering Boston

12" x 12" x 1.5"

Oil with palette knives on Blick Studio Artist Panel

SOLD

I have done many of these Entering signs before for various Cape Cod towns-Provincetown, Truro, and Wellfleet, as well as one for Foxboro. Now it was Boston's turn. I wanted to have this as my anchor piece for the collection of 10 Boston paintings I completed for the Zullo Gallery's holiday sale, 

Here is a photo I took of them all together before I delivered them to Medfield.


While it would be really difficult to hang them on the gallery wall like this, I really liked how they look all together, especially with the different panel depths giving them dimension. As someone on Facebook described it, "I feel like I just took a nice walk through Boston on a clear day." 

I love that!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...