Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Ptown Perspective

A Ptown Perspective
24" x 18" x 2"
Oil with a palette knife on Ampersand Gessobord
SOLD

I painted this while working at the Artists Studio and Gallery this past weekend. It was a steady crowd both Saturday and Sunday due to a UMass college football game, a New England Revolution soccer game, and a Patriot's game. Also a wedding, a bar mitzvah and a high school reunion I heard. It's nice to see Patriots' Place so full of activity. And the weather was gorgeous to boot.

Here are a few in progress shots I took along the way...





3 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I just love the perspective on this one. I also really like seeing the process shots. Love the giant palette. You are so organized. My palettes are always a big mess........

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Love the painting and seeing how you're working!

Nora MacPhail said...

Very nice and great light. Thanks for showing us the step by step!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...