Monday, February 9, 2009

Give me plein air!

This weekend we went shopping for a new plein air easel. Polo wanted to buy me one as a birthday gift and we heard that Ocean State Job Lots had some good prices. Well-it was such a good deal that Polo bought himself one too! These things can be a little tricky to set up. Here is Polo setting his up in the slounge.


I can't wait for the weather to warm up and the black slush to go away so we can take them outside as they were meant to be used. They look all clean and pretty now, but I'm sure they will be covered with paint soon.

I am also getting psyched up to paint larger and the wanted to see how big I could go on the new easel. This is a 18" by 24" sized board.

There is no excuse now.

Oh and I need to turn in my gift certificate from polodidit.inc now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can go bigger in those french easels, you know. :)

I'm thrilled with your purchases. Bravo, painting couple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...