Monday, February 2, 2009

View from a cube

I just finished this new addition to my View from a Cube series.


SOLD

It was painted from a photo I took of the view from one of our office's conference rooms. You are looking up Berkeley Street and you can see what used to be Louis Boston and the Charles River waaaay in the back. We recently moved off of this floor to a lower floor in the building so we no longer enjoy this wonderful view of the city during conference calls. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

You can see the others in this series by clicking the link in the side column under Ann's Art Porfolios.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Ann, this looks great. I mentioned to you that I wanted to do a similar scene from NYC, but your perspective makes a better painting. Adding the keyboard was a neat stroke...

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely amazing!! I thought this was a picture from a famous artist, keep up the good work!
I am a student trying to use a palette knife, but i find my strokes are too thin and controlled!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...