Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Middle Sister

Today is my sister Lyn's birthday. As a surprise, I mailed her this painting I did of her from an old family photograph.
Lyn and I are both cat fanatics, and Lyn especially loves black and white kitties. I think maybe it started with this photo.

I also found this image from the Gallery 9 blog that was taken when I did live painting there last September. I like it because it shows this painting in an earlier stage of the process. It also shows you the cradled board that I like to use, my makeshift glass palette, and the photograph itself.
I hope you have a great day MS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will want to hear her feedback. It's a great gift.

What a thoughtful sister you are. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...