Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy

I received this award from the very talented artist, Leslie Spanos. What a surprise. I am supposed to write 7 things I love and then choose 7 new artists to pass the award onto. Ok so here is my LOVE list (husbands are a given):
1. Art, art supplies, and more art–that was an easy one
2. Blogging–I just started this year, but what fun it is
3. Summer in New England–it is magnificent, but way too short
4. Sleeping in–although I usually can't because I have a job
5. Cats–it's so not fair that I am incredibly allergic
6. Golfing–still trying to break 90
7. Peanut butter–add chocolate, even better

And here are the 7 lucky artists:
1. Polo Barrera
2. Kim Morin Weineck
3. Tony Donovan
4. Annelein Beukenkamp
5. Carrie Griesemer
6. Debbie Later
7. Kathleen Harrington

Check them out, they are terrific.

1 comment:

Debbie Later said...

Ann- Wow,I don't know what to say except that I am honored and I will definitely pass on the award to my fellow artists. I still remember your sushi! Haven't had a chance to do my DSFDF seascape yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...