Saturday, April 16, 2011

Breaking 100

Threesome
6" x 12" x .75"
Oil with a palette knife on cradled panel

$200 framed

This is not a new painting but I thought it appropriate for this post since I officially broke 100 for my number of followers. I feel so honored to have that many people (who aren't related to me) interested in my art. Thank you everyone!

I do play golf occasionally and I was trying to score below 100 for 18 holes for a long time. Now, I have been lucky enough to have done that several times. Breaking 90 is the new target I have not reached. Perhaps this year will be the one? This painting shows my mother at the left, who was a very good golfer. She had no trouble breaking 100 or even breaking 90.

I hope everyone has a lucky, breaking 100 (or whatever your goal) is day!

3 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

Oh yes, I seem to remember you and Danielle golfing frequently!
Congratulations on breaking 100 followers. I am inching my way up. Now at 62. It is hard to believe that many people find me interesting. Who knew?

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Yay! This is good news! xoxox

Autumn Leaves said...

What a fun and as usual, awesome painting, Ann! I really don't know how you do it! Congrats on the 100 followers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...