Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Commission




Maproom Cafe at the BPL

8" by 8" by 1.5"
Oil with a palette knife on cradled panel
SOLD

A friend saw a larger version of this painting of mine at an art exhibit and asked if I would paint a smaller one to give as a Christmas gift to her friend. This was a really interesting exercise in that I was able to paint this really quickly due to the fact that I had already painted it larger. The knife strokes came quicker and felt more confident because I already knew where I was going. Click here to see te larger version I did a few months back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just so beautiful, Ann! Of course, I love your work and the even larger size of this beautiful architectural piece is magnificent. Look at that ceiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...