Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Photos of the new gallery space

I wanted to share some photos that I took recently of our new, expanded art gallery and studio space at Patriot Place. We are having a Grand Reopening on September 23 from 12-9. 

This is the wall space that Polo and I share.

Polo is busy organizing our space.

Close up of my section
My new flower paintings hung up

Close up of Polo's section

Laura Zanghetti's artwork

Jon Dino's artwork

Jerry Aissis' artwork

Frank Quinn's artwork

Jack Gannon's artwork

View from one side to the other-look how large!!

View from the front entrance

Polo and I are purchased some new easels to hold large artwork in progress.

Views from outside at night.

View from outside during the day.

A new outdoor sign that Polo and I designed for the gallery.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...