Friday, July 14, 2023

Red Inn painting number 50 something!?

The Red Inn in Summer

8" x 24"

Oil with palette knives on Ampersand Gessobord

SOLD

Robert saw a print of the Red Inn that I had for sale but really wanted an original oil painting. So I created this one just for him. He requested a few more colorful flowers to be added and a little more ocean showing at the left. I really like this unique size and composition.

Someone asked me how many times I have painted The Red Inn so I decided to start a tally sheet. This painting is the 56th one I have done of the inn including scenes inside and around the inn. Can you believe it? I sure can't.

I hope everyone's summer is going great so far. If you are anywhere near Provincetown on Cape Cod this summer, stop in to this beautiful inn at the very tip for dinner or drinks. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...